BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?7 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
yousra &.
Hi everyone!!! I love Doritos so much and in Jeddah there are only two flavors cheese and chilli one so I use to buy online from applications/ website. And when I got this flavor omg omg omg wow I can’t get over this.. and I use to make sauce with tomato and cheese or if there are not available I dip in yoghurt oowwwhhhhh I cannot explain in words what it taste like 💕
Loany N.
Perfect for my son's graduation party. We made walking tacos, or tacos in a bag, and these are the perfect size for single sized portions. I just opened up the top of the case and people helped themselves. Very simple for large gatherings. I comparison shopped my local membership club, and these were priced lower too, so I saved myself the gas and hassle and with my Prime membership had them delivered right to my door.
Brooke P.
St. John's
I could eat sweet chilli Doritos all day ! They have just the right amount of zing to them ! They seem to be a healthier version of chips but they taste so great that it doesn't matter. Doritos are always on sale so they're super affordable. I always tell my friends  and family to buy Doritos especially when they are having a party
Edgar C.
Me gusta cualquier  Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips    con tal no contenga nada picante para mi son las mejores tortillas empaquetadas. Muy ricas como para comerse un par de cajas al día
tara W.
Hamilton, ON
Sweet chilli heat flavour is one of my favourite chips not just by Doritos but out of all other chip flavours from other companies as well. I don’t like spicy food at all but these don’t bother me they have spice to them but without burning your tongue off. I also like the regular Doritos but this one is just a great flavour.
Joanna D.
AE, NY - New York
When I went vegan I found out these were accidentally vegan. So I of course had to try them. They did not disappoint! I really enjoy the subtle heat they have. Great snack for when you are having over guest that maybe opposed to eating vegan food. This is a product I have purchased numerous times and will continue to do so.
Beatriz S.
Doral, FL
I can only say that according to my experience, not all the doritos that come in ls bag are spicy, sometimes they can be several, while others may be few, but not all. Is not my favorite option, but it is good, therefore I recommend it, it is good to make challenges with friends to see who touches the most spicy and so.
Hannah S.
Margate, FL
Whoah I didn’t think it was possible for one small chip to pack so much flavour! The combination of sweet and spicy is like a party for your mouth! They are mouth watering, I’m not a huge spicy food lover but this has just be right amount of heat, in fact for others it may not be spicy at all! I love the purple packaging
Vickey C.
my favorite flavour of all! The chips has a good coating of the flavour all around, the sweet and spicy combo get my reaching for more. This is always my to go party snack because even if you dont like spicy, the sweetness will get you reaching for more!
David S.
Calgary
Amazing addition to the Doritos family. Great Sweet Chili flavour and a great spicy kick. Overall a very delicious chip that met and exceeded my expectations. I would recommend this to anyone who is a Doritos fan and enjoys a bit of kick to their snacks.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?