BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
MuZz R.
Just . Totallyy. Purely. Amazing . Food. You'll wanna try out too? IF you haven't🙄😉😉😉...........
......❤️ S.
PA
I’ve been eating these since I was little and I’ve always loved them Doritos make amazing flavors
Maxine C.
Auckland
LOVE this flavour. So delicious, not too spicy but perfect. Love eating it and the smell so good
Karine M.
Carpina, Pe, Brazil
Um dos melhores do mundo. Eu amo muito, sou viciada meu marido tambem adora o Doritos. Muito bom
Mary W.
I'm not a big fan of anything that combines "sweet" and chili. I feel that chili should be spicy.
Sam R.
Great taste. Can't stop eating them. Would recommend these to anyone that loves a spicy snack.
Inaara R.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
This ones my favorite!!! Great quality, fresh, cool packaging, An amazing outburst of flavors!
Ritu S.
Delhi
Great!! Tastes amazing 😉loveed it will definitely buy it again. Amazing product easy to store.
Lauren N.
These are my go-to chips if I am in the mood for chips but not in the mood for anything salty!
Maryam A.
Favorite snack specially if it’s a movies night it taste salty and sweet it’s a delicious snack
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?