BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Erica T.
Lovvveee! They taste amazing. I would really recommend buying them. Theyre so flavourful and just great!
Arijana Ć.
Velika Kladusa
Mmmm favorite love it, I'm obsessed with chips, it's like my life hahaha, wow its wow thing 😍😍 try it out
Alexis T.
calgary
My fav! Perfect amount of kick to them.. anyone would be able to eat these as they are not overwhelming.
Krista D.
Sweet chilli is one of my favorites! It's spicy but not too too spicy , it's just perfect pop of flavor
Zaina M.
Istanbul
A nice blend of sweet and spicy. I love munching on these it's almost addictive because of how good it is
Madi A.
I love Doritos they're delicious, and this flavor is pretty spicy but still yummy, and they're cheap too
Mimey E.
For me the flavor is nice but it is too salty, affordable with good amount of chips, quite dissapointing
Maeve H.
Ottawa, ON
Love these chips so much! Not the healthiest of snacks but they have that little but of spice that I love
RA I.
See me on Google Maps! https://maps.app.goo.gl/8yOFc4CaewgacyBh2
2029 reviews
انه طعمه حلو اسمع عنه لكن انا لا دوقته ولا مره صحاااابي بيشكروووا فيي جداااا انهههه جميلااااا جدااا جدااا
Katelyn C.
lakeville corner
Just tried these for the first time a couple of months ago and I love them. Will buy them again for sure.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?