BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?7 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Amanda S.
Woodville, AL
The spicy sweet chili Doritos are my favorite chips in the whole world! I usually don’t like spicy chips but these are sooo good! The heat is not a terrible heat it’s definitely mild. If you like mildly hot chips you will love these.
Michelle E.
Piggott, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
Of all the dorito flavor this one is my favorite not to spicy and the flavor is terrific
Emily M.
andover, ct
I love these chips so much and I love how they’re sweet and spicy. They’re very delicious and I am a repeated consumer of this product
Pretty I.
Oklahoma City
Purchased at: Walmart
Perfect for nachos or just a good snack! These have become my favorite flavor! The sweet and spicy is a great blend!
Mackenzie B.
Cleveland, OH
Purchased at: Target
A great flavored spicy ship. These chips aren’t too hot and have a lot more flavor than other hot chips.
catherine l.
Oklahoma City
This is one of my favorite flavors that Doritos chips has to offer!  They are affordable and have such a great flavor!  They do have a good kick to them but they aren't too spicy to where you can't eat a hand full.  I love the spicy sweetness it has to offer and I would recommend this chip to others.
Neshaa B.
Another top Doritos flavor, the sweet and spicy work so we’ll that you will finish the bag before realizing.
Patricia R.
Jonesboro, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids love this flavor; but in my small town, they are hard to come by. So it makes the kids enjoy them even more.
ScarLiz f.
bronx
Purchased at: Target
This is my son favorite we buy it all the time is not expensive is very affordable and is really tasty
Kassandra O.
22905 Vias Santana
Purchased at: Walmart
I dont really eat these a lot but they are full of favor and as soon as you take a bite you taste the whole thing so.bomb
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?