BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Marlene S.
Our all time favorite chip. Delicious!! It has a bit of sweetness to it and so it takes away the hotness. The chili isn't over powering. Love it!!!
Amy D.
Saint John, NB
I love these chips. Most chip bags nowadays are so unstuffed that their product puts most companies to shame. I absolutely love the flavor of these
Maryrose C.
Glasgow
These are one of my favourite crisps. They have amazing flavour, not too spicy just perfect 👌 I would usually go for a packed of these for a snac
Tiffany C.
Sweet and spicy! it has so much flavour to it, and lots of powder on both sides of the chip. This is one of my top 3 on my favourite chips list.
Erin A.
The very first time I tried these I fell in love. Only problems is that they have a lot of air in the bags and not enough of chips to satisfy me
Sarah Q.
I'm not really keen on these doritos crops.i like all of the other flavours of doritos but these ones just didint really sound nice or taste nice
Laura C.
THESE ARE THE BEST. Your mouth is a little on fire but like??? ugh so a great combo of spicy and sweet. No other chip flavour like it out there.
Tasneem D.
So glad someone came up with the ingredients for Doritos.. Because I'm a huge fan.. all their flavours are so yummmyyy.. especially this one omg
Divya B.
Brampton
My favourite Doritos chips. I love the heat and the sweetness it's balanced really well. Whenever I need to munch on something I always get this.
Nganoki P.
This is my favourite chips of all times people. Like I can't explain how nice these chips are, if you love abut of spice then you'll love these.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?