BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Rebecca M.
My 17 year old son could eat a whole bag of these at a time. When i buy these i have to get the party size bag and get two of them for my family and there gone in a day
Kate K.
My new favorite dorito flavor. I was a cool ranch person before but honestly never bought them. I do now. Sweet chili is delicious. The perfect amount of sweet and spicy.
Caleb H.
Doritos really outdid themselves with these chips, these are my absolute favorite Doritos now! They have a little bit of an Asian food influence, and aren't so overbearing in spice. Perfect!!
Tenny R.
Portland , OR
Perfect sweet and spicy combo. These can get dangerous because if I leave the bag too close I might finish the whole thing. Definitely a snack I need to pour into a bowl.
ChalissC C.
Sanford
I would have never tried this flavor if it wasn’t for my hubby, I thought they were going to be overwhelmingly spicy! However it’s more of a “kick” than a spicy taste.
Mia M.
I love this flavor its almost like a tangy but spicy flavor its very delicious and taste great. I think this is one of my favorite flavors of doritos so far
Whittni T.
This flavor is very good. It has a little spice and kick it. It met my expectations as I was looking for something a little different than just the spicy flavor.
Blair H.
Council Blfs, IA
I could live on these chips alone for the rest of my life. They’re incredibly addicting and have the perfect combination of spicy and sweet that keep you wanting more.
these chips are so good it has a perfect sweet and spicy taste there honestly my favorite I totally recommend these ships to everyone unless spicy isn’t your thing
Naudia Z.
North Canton , OH
I really like this flavor. I first tried it at school and it was in the little fun sized bag. I crushed up the chips and put sour cream in it, mixed it, and t turned out really nice.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?