BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?7 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Sherry A.
Pinehurst
Love these chips! It has just the right amount of spice. It's not to spicy to burn your tongue. The chips can be used for dipping and the chill flavor still can be tasted. Use the chips with chill or heat up Sala dip it's fantastic! But they are still great right out of the bag.
Chloe M.
Longwood
Purchased at: Target
I love these chips with my whole heart. They are the perfect amount of spicy sweet and the best thing to do is make a quesadilla and crush these in them oh my gosh it’s amazing 😍😍
Cassie W.
Young Harris
Purchased at: Walmart
These chips are alright but have a little too much spice to them for my liking. They also left a strange after taste for awhile . But otherwise they were ok.
diane f.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I munch munch munch munch munch munch munch munch munch munch munch munch munch munch munch munch munch Doritos!
Ariana K.
Orlando fl
Purchased at: Walmart
I really enjoy this flavor sweet yet spicy with the classic dorito crunch. I have purchased them several times and will again in the future. I recommended them to anyone who enjoys sweet and spicy things.
member-190fc
Purchased at: Walmart
I love chips and Doritos but these I never ever really cared for. I just don't like the taste of them. 5/10
Areaj M.
Carbondale, IL
One of my favorite chips on the market!!! You can never go wrong with sweet chili flavor— the sweet and fiery kick makes you want to keep eating them (which can be dangerous, lol). My favorite ones are the ones heavily dusted with sweet chili powder.
Miranda H.
Susanville
Purchased at: Walmart
THESE ARE SO GOOD!!! One of my favorite chips! I love it if you get a chance to try it totally try it.
Mikayla F.
Willis, Tx
Purchased at: Kroger
I am someone who loves spicy foods so this sweet and spicy is my go to Doritos. It has enough kick that complements the sweet.
Damaris S.
Bellport
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
The best ones! I have them in my pantry!! Soo sweet and spicy my favorite best with a coke
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?