BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Alyssa J.
Surrey
The flavor is exactly what it says, nice and sweet and savory, has a bit of heat but you just can’t stop eating
alex s.
He usado este producto y es muy recomendable y son de los mejores , consumir de estos productos es de lo mejor
Soffi L.
If i open doritos i can not stop eating it! I love it and this is very delishes. I have a goot review about it.
Aria P.
You can not go wrong with this chip, so oooooooo goooooooood. I am a repeat consumer. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT.
Hadeer m.
I love this flavor I have been eating Doritos since I was a kid I just can't stop eating it , it tastes amazing
Monica Z.
Mississauga
Best chipssss. Perfect balance between spicy and sweet. So addictive i love them. Must have as a snaack for me.
luna t.
These are my favourite Doritos! If you are a lovver of spicy food like me you should defenetly vive them a try!
Tiara B.
Can honestly almost eat a whole bag easily. One of the most addicting chip. Dangerous to keep around the house.
Heather L.
Sundridge, CO
Wasn’t a huge fan of the flavour but love Doritos and frito is a great company! Will repurchase other flavours.
Natalia  P.
I don't like Doritos, they have a lot of flavor but I wouldn't buy them in shop because I just don't like them
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?