BY DORITOS®

• Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Victoria G.
Shelby
Purchased at: Walmart
Love, love ,love these chips. Its a sweet taste with a kick of spicy. Great for barbecues and get togethers.
Jessica M.
Purchased at: Kroger
Love Doritos especially with all the variety of flavors they have for there chips. One of my favorites is this one . Love the spicy and sweet flavor.
Cecilia B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
Not sure why these taste like Chinese food to me but they do. I didn't care for them at first but something in me changed and they were my favorite flavor for quite a while. Definitely give this flavor a try, it's unique and different.
𝕃𝕖𝕒𝕙🌻🌈 R.
chicago IL
Purchased at: Walmart
They taste really good. They are both tangy and a bit spicy. They are one of my go to doritos when I go to the store.
Shaina C.
Reno
Purchased at: Walmart
These are bad! They taste so good it is bad! Because I crave them! Lol I need them!!!
Nazokat N.
naperville
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite Doritos chips. It has that tangy little bit of spicy taste but not too spicy
Esmeralda N.
Palmyra, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
THESE ARE THE BEST DORITOS FLAVOR. Hands down these are the kind I reach for the most plus they’re vegan. These have the tiniest amount of heat to them and they are mostly sweet. But the spice balances it out perfectly.
Dustin B.
Midland
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my favorite flavor of doritos. If you chew the corners to a point you can throw them like ninja stars at people. 10 out of 10 would recommend. Throwing them, like ninja stars and I guess to eat too.
Elizabeth L.
Port Huron
I usually use this when making baked chicken breast  I mix it with flour egg and gouda cheese by itself with queso cheese or guacamole dip
Slaywithbonita D.
Port Saint Lucie FL
These things taste GREAT! I don't know why they are only sold and stocked seasonally. Thank goodness I can get them at Walmart.com year round. I have never bought food online til now. I have them shipped to my local Walmart for FREE. I'm always shopping at Walmart for "something" so I just pick up my online order while I'm there. If you have not tried this flavor of Doritos, give them a try. You will be glad you did!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?