BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Amber Z.
Dammam
Best snack for anytime, perfect sweetness and spice. I even eat it when i am on diet. 😋 good price and good snack .
Katrina M.
I usually don't like spicy food, but these chips taste more like paprika and have more flavors than just plain hot
Donna F.
Love this flavour but it can be too spicy if I eat too much in one sitting. Still one of the best doritos flavours.
Cheryl g.
Like the heat like spices and well....they are doritos so any kind is good. recommend others to try if not already
Joshua Y.
Calgary
These are my favourite Doritos, although I do find them to be a touch too salty and spicy. Still a delicious chip.
Pearl B.
Longueuil, QC
This is my favorite of them all. It's delicious not to spicy, great snack to have while watching a movie. Love it.
diete o.
olmen
het is mijn favoriet jet is geweldig ik kan niet zonder deze chips het is super lekker ik kan het de hele dag eten
Durre S.
ABU DHABI
DORITOS myyyy loveeeee 😍😍 swwet chili one also so great in taste... being a desi person i love to eat it... yumm 😍
Bonnie D.
Glace Bay
My fiance loves these im not to fond of them a bit too spicey for me but he likes them and they are affordable
Amber D.
Thornhill, ON
Absolutely my favorite flavor of doritos!!!! The right amount of heat and sweet. You won't be able to eat just one.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?