BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Rae G.
Classic Doritos texture and size with a taste similar to a spicy sweet ketchup. Doesn't fast much like the sweet chilli sauce served in most restaurants. These are good but not as chili flavor as say a Mrs Vickies sweet chilli and sour cream chip
Amy K.
Sweet Chili is such a great flavour! A great combination of sweet and spicy. It is my favourite Doritos flavour to buy and I always go back to them. They are always a hit at a party as are any kind of Doritos really. Good price and usually you can find some good deals at the store.
Jillian -.
These chips are a classic and snack staple! Throw them on a plate at your next party! These chips are packed with flavour, unlike other brands. Bonus! They are super affordable and accessible! You can get them almost anywhere! Doritos always impress me. Everyone should get a bag today!
Marriyah M.
Love these crisps/chips they just taste sooo goood!! Not healthy but can be part of a healty diet when ate in moderation. They aren’t expensive are an affordable price and isnt a bag of air !! Sometimes they can get a little chili towards the end but i will still finish the whole bag.
Shipa N.
Ottawa, ON
By far the best flavor of Doritos out there.. I'm personally not a fan of cheese therefore may be a little biased but his is definitely good product.. It is spicy as the name says, taste is good n it's healthy too.. Nt too much calories in it.. Especially suited for a little family get together or a partyy.. Give it a try..
Erin A.
My favorite flavor of Doritos for sure! They are sweet yet spicy, and incredibly addictive. After you've eaten a bunch, they can get a bit overpowering spicy, so if spicy foods bother you, it might be best to stick to other flavors.
Sofia M.
Toronto, ON
Doritos knows how to bring the heat with their sweet chili flavored chips. You can get these at your local market, i personally goto nofrills for mine. They always meet my expectations and i recommend it to those who love spicy
Noelle N.
Nepean, ON
Doritos are the only brand of tortilla chips I buy. I occasionally pick up a bag from the vending machine or Walmart. This flavour is incredibly addictive. There's really nothing lacking about them, or anything I'd like to add. It is as advertised and true to the flavours.
Annalise F.
Regina, SK
These are so bad for you.. but sometimes when I am in need of a snacking night this is what I go for. I love the sweet but spicy flavor, and they're totally affordable as a snack food. I definitely recommend to any girl who's on her period and needs a good hot snack!
Eva B.
Very strong flavour of garlic, sugar, salt and vinegar mixed with light flavours of cheese. This product is a hit or miss. I find it delicious, others do not. I will warn you though, keep some fun with you when eating them because they will strongly effect your breath.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?