BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Sam R.
Calumet
These are my absolute favorite chips. The flavor is so good and it's the right amount of sweet and spicy. There is a kick after a while bit there still one of my favorites
Lexi B.
Maple Grove
Purchased at: Target
These are the best chips ever. I love that they’re not too spicy but it’s enough to get you a spicy fix. They’re amazing with walking tacos if you crave a more spicy taste
Maggie S.
arcadia FL
My 2nd favorite!!! I adapted a love for these chips, at a friends house and didn’t stop loving them since. They’re a little spicy, but that’s alright. Pair it with a nice cold drink and we’re off!
Dylan B.
Roseburg
I love that these taste so sweet but they have a little kick to them. I’m usually a wimp when it comes to spicy stuff, but these aren’t bad at all. I think these are my favorite flavor out of all.
Aliza A.
Sterling , VA
Absolute fave chips of all time. It has a tangy sweet and spicy taste. After eating a couple, it gets pretty spicy so I don’t recommend it for people who don’t like spice.
Kaylee B.
NY
These Doritos are so great. I don’t eat them often because it was a recommend from a friend to just try and I liked it. It’s not as spicy but it definitely has a rich, tasty and addicting flavor.
Alexandra S.
Ridgecrest, CA
These chips have an amazing flavor! They are a little spicy in my opinion so have a drink on hand! These are great but may be a little too spicy for children. I buy these regularly for my husband and I.
Kennisha L.
Charlotte, NC
I love the taste and the kick that it has. I love how crunchy and the seasoning on each chip is never lacking. Doritos® Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips
Kavantia M.
Ashland, VA
Cheddar what? Cool ranch who? These bad boys put ANY chip to shame. This is the perfect definition sweet and a little heat ! I could seriously eat these all day everyday.
megan t.
new york
a little bit salty but these r a great snack for school or work or even when ur getting a little peckish throughout the day. they’re not the healthiest but eating them once in a while isn’t bad.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?