BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Amanda C.
When we buy Doritos this is a popular pick for us. Crushed into taco salad, these have the perfect flavour along with a squeeze of lime! Mmm. On their own they are okay but I'm not a fan of the powder on my fingers so I typically stick to using them in my taco salad.
Christina D.
I love these chips!!! I love a majority of their chips. I mean they always have the best flavors by far than any other chip brand! My daughter & I love spicy but my son not so much. This actually a good combination though & even my son's very sensitive taste buds are able to handle the spicy flavor from this one.
Janaína F.
Bahia
1,490 reviews
Your week is about to be filled with shopping? If you're looking for find a store for a small therapy purchase (you don't need an excuse not to go. We seek by some shopping that are worth it. Go ahead, treat yourself, enjoy. And good purchases
Kaley T.
i love this one the most :0 maybe because i love sweet chilli sauce haha.I mean it's sweet and savoury,and it's so satisfying when you bite into it and the flavour,the crunch come out.I have this overtime i have a bad day,it makes me really happy after that.
Lisa P.
Regina
Absolutely adore these! Especially because I follow a plant based diet (vegan diet) and these contain no animal products! (At least in Canada, check before you take my word for it lol. The flavor is just what I crave, sweet, salty, and with a little kick! Definitely my go-to snack of the moment.
Leslie S.
Brockville, ON
I normally love Doritos, and an a fan of spicy and flavorful foods, so I thought I would give these a try. Yuck. Didn't even swallow the first bite, and ended up throwing away the bag when they went stale as no one in the house liked them. I'm sure they suit some tastes, but definitely not ours.
Arnette G.
Dubai, Dubai
oooohh lalala! These are the two words that comes out from my mouth everytime I get to taste these doritos! The mixture of spicy and sweet chili in a tortilla chip is just way way way awesome. And plus it's inexpensive when you buy it here in UAE.
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
This flavor is amazing. It tastes like a BBQ chip, but with a kick. They do get spicy after eating quite a few of them but the taste always shines through. I was hesitant to stray from my original doritos, but I'm glad I did. SO worth it!!!!
Tayla R.
Dunedin
Used to get these at school at the canteen! Best flavour they had!! I wouldn't buy them in store though. They're super duper spicy for my liking and to be honest I'm not that big of a spicy kinda person. I can do with a small amount of spice but when you eat a whole bag of these bad boys then your mouth is on fire afterwards hahah
Karen S.
Realmente deliciosos son mis snacks favoritos desde siempre, los doritos tienen un sabor indescriptible, simplemente tienes que probarlos para comprobar que son deliciosos, con sabor a queso y sus variedades de sabores para todos los gustos no te quedes sin probarlos
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?