BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Mansi P.
Calgary
This flavour has a really good blend of sweet and spicness. It blends well with any cup of tea or coffee. Simply love it💕
Eslam M.
My all time favorite chips.they obviously are very inexpensive.ilike to eat . Ican havethis any where and time of the day
Melissa W.
edmonton
Me & hubby like these! Such a different flavour with a kick but not too hot. We like to make “walking tacos” with these!
❃Kennedy J.
Medicine Hat
These chips are a great snack, very tasty. Love how flavourful & crunchy they are. They are affordable, I will buy again.
Alejee N.
It is so crispy. I can taste the flavor and it is my favorite snack. I rate it ten out of ten. Good for midnight snack.
طو ب.
one of the best and my personal favourite with the combo of sweet chilli it makes the best kind of flavour ever tasted
Connor C.
London
Very good flavour with a hint of spice but not too much making it unbearable. Can never to wrong with these for a snack
sumire t.
Tokyo
Oh my godness this is one of the best food in this earth. Lol. My friends and I love to buy Doritos at school canteen.
Manda H.
Timmins
Family favorite!! Spicy and sweet it's a staple in our house love the thingy yet hot sensation when eating recommended
shaz p.
This is always good for when you're looking for a quick snack! Very tasty and not too spicy. One of my favourite chips
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?