BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Malak R.
Salé
This is my favorite between al Doritos , a little bit spicy , leave a good flavor in the mouth i like the salt crackers
Alejee N.
It is so crispy. I can taste the flavor and it is my favorite snack. I rate it ten out of ten. Good for midnight snack.
taylor k.
DELICIOUS CHIPS VER FILLING AND CHEAP ALTHOUGH THEY SHOULD FILL BAG UP MORE BUT GREAT PRICE AND GOOD FOR A LITTLE SNACK
Caleb J.
Saint Marys, OH
BEST CHIPS EVER. i love the blend of the spicy and sweet. Ive been enjoying them for over 5 years. I love them so much.
Dustin M.
Calgary
The perfect combo of spicy and sweet, this is easily one of the most flavourful Doritos products. MSG is an ingredient.
Yvette J.
These chips are not too spicy but have a little heat in them but I found that many times the barbecue is over powering.
sumire t.
Tokyo
Oh my godness this is one of the best food in this earth. Lol. My friends and I love to buy Doritos at school canteen.
Fran D.
Malle
Good quality is garanteed. A lot of different tastes, there is something for everyone. Crunchy, tasty heaven in a bag 😉
Assil A.
I eat it four times a week if not more it is really tasty I love it I promot it to everybody it is the best chips ever
Lihini K.
I personally love sweet chille flavor. The chips are so crispy. The chips are very flavorful in every chip.definite buy
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?