BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?7 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Nancy L.
La Vergne
Doritos® Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips are a favorite of the Doritos. They have just a little bite to them with a great flavor. My kids request this flavor when I get Doritos
Mya R.
Revere , MA
These Doritos are extremely addicting. You might not like the first one you try but take another bite and I know you’ll be buying a bag the next time you walk into a gas station or grocery store
Nadine O.
Wexford, PA
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
I used to hate these but my brother always got them and they’ve grown on me. If you’re looking for extremely flavorful chips where each one is thouroughly coated in seasoning, these are for you.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
The flavor was a little weird. I don’t usually like sweet with my spicy so maybe it was just me. It just wasn’t a big hit with my family. I love the purple packaging though! It’s my favorite color!
Amanda V.
This are the most underrated Doritos ever!! They’re the bomb dot com!! Me & my boyfriend will FIGHT over a bag of these, hahah. But trying to find them at my local corner store is such a hassle.
Katelyn E.
Los Angeles, CA
THESE ARE DANGEROUSLY GOOD !!! Addicting, actually. The combination of savory and sweet is absolutely perfect. One of the best Doritos flavors out there if not THE best. Purchase at your own risk- you’ll finish the whole bag!
nathaniel a.
seatac
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my favorite Doritos and one of my favorite chips out of any brands, probably my favorite all time chips, whenever I have a choice of chips I was try to get this flavor from this brand, everyone in my family likes it
alicia r.
portland
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Did y'all know that these are VEGAN? I love doritos so much, nothing beats the classic taste. I was so happy when they came out with this flavor. It's so delicious my mouth is literally salivating just thinking about these chips, lol. This is my favorite flavor of doritos.
Stephanie R.
Windermere
These Doritos are sweet and spicy at the same time. When you want a treat with a kick, grab a bag of these chips. Just like other Doritos flavors, this one can be addicting. The small kick after each bite makes you want more.
Reid J.
Asheville, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
The best flavor of Doritos. No one can change my mind on this. It has the perfect level of sweet and spicy. No matter if you’ve had a late night out or a girls night in, they’re always a crowd pleaser!! Now I want some lol.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?