BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Shelby C.
Milton, WV
My husband loves these chips!!! It’s his favorite flavor from this brand! It’s got enough spice if the chili and cheese and it’s not too spicy. He’s also gotten my 2 year old into them 😂 so I think of course everyone should try these.
Corinne L.
Laramie, WY
I like these chips, they're pretty good. Not too spicy for me. The flavor is interesting. It's not my absolute favorite, but it's basically exactly as described. Like sweet chili. It's a nice change from other flavors.
Grace D.
Freeport
These chips are secretly vegan! And delicious! They are definitely my go-to Dorito flavor. Sweet and spicy? Yes, please. I always have to get the small bags because I can never just stop at a few. If you haven’t tried these yet, do yourself a favor and try them!
Nicole K.
Johnstown
My favorite chip brand and chip flavor in general. I had never tried this flavor, up until about a year ago. My boyfriend would always eat the Sweet Spicy Chili chips with a dip from our local milk/dairy producer, and our kids loved the combination. So once I saw that I was the only one not eating this, I finally gave it a try. It has just enough spice to make it on the hot side, but enough “sweet” that it’s tolerable and leaves a good flavor
Olivia D.
These are my favorite of the Doritos chips ! They are sweet with a kick at the end. They make great snacks & leave you satisfied. They are super yummy and easy to find at handiways, vending machines, the grocery store etc!
Aja S.
Nashville, TN
An excellent chip flavored which, in my opinion, is best accompanied with a good sandwich. This product can be found in any grocery store (Kroger’s, Walmart, Target, etc). It has a hint of spicy, but it isn’t too powerful.
Cheetara F.
Atlanta, GA
This is definitely my family’s favorite flavor Doritos!! Highly satisfying flavor of sweet and spicy with a great balance of flavors. We always purchase these from Publix especially when they go on sale! Highly recommend!
Sierra A.
Yucaipa, CA
THESE ARE EVERYTHING. Not only do they taste amazing, and have pretty packaging. They’re also VEGAN, which is wonderful and you would never even know. Perfect amount of spice, and the sweetness somehow works beautifully.
Audrey R.
North Augusta, SC
I love these! They are great with ham sandwiches. They pair great with Dr Pepper! They are spicy and sweet. They are sold everywhere and they are an inexpensive snack. Compared to other chips these are one of my faves.
Amber K.
Elmont
These chips are really good although they should make a spicier version. They are better than the original. The only annoying part is the left over cheese residue on your fingers afterwards. Overall they are delicious.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?