BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Casey B.
Also my favourite crisps and are so addicting, could eat them all day long! Again make your breath smell quite bad though
Jamile S.
Salvador
Gosto muito desse, sempre que faço comprar eu tenho que levar, sempre me salva quando tenho que sair por um longo tempo.
Manaal K.
riyadh
It’s a good product which is tasty. However it is expensive compared to other local brands but this tops all nacho chips
Astha J.
Delhi, SC
Woaah! I loved the sweet chili doritos glavor the most. Perfectly balanced and goes well with out home made yoghurt dip.
Kim W.
Toronto , ON
I really love this flavour! The best Doritos I’ve ever tasted. I love the sweet and hot taste to it. It’s a very good mix
Kelly S.
Whamgarei, Northland
These doritos go so good with Philidelphia sweet chili dip! But you'll only really appreciate if you're into hot foods 😂
Rachel C.
LYON
Spicy chips and very tasty! This is perfect if you eat them with guacamole to soften a little bit 😉. Ideal for appetizers
Ian M.
For the spicy lovers this is a great choice, you can taste the cheddar like a normal dorito but with a whole lot of spice
shawn f.
Probably the only bag of any chip that I cannot stop eating once I start. I absolutely cannot get enough of these chips!
Shakira W.
I don't really like Doritos but I love these . These are the best !its seems spicy on one side and the other it's sweet .
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?