BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Lesley M.
Ottawa, ON
TBH Doritos are the go to snack chip around. They’ve been there since I was a child- and they’ve kept it consistent AND offer new and interesting options. Please make sure you enjoy by themselves as well as w a 7-layer dip! Honestly the best thing outside of Tostitos! Must try!
Shamim H.
Lynnwood, WA
Best ever Doritos flavour! After calling the Doritos company inquiring about ingredients, I found out that all Doritos chips have the ingredient "Enzymes" which I cannot eat (it is not Halal). The Sweet Spicy Chili is the only type that does not have this ingredient. I love it!
Wish W.
Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips omg I love this flavour. I love the taste of them very nice and crunchy. I take my Doritos very seriously, friends. I have no clue when the last time I actually ate them however, it’s one of those foods that I can not share with anyone.haha
Tori S.
Nelson
Best flavour you can get. With a kick of spice but a hit of sweet. These chips are great. I buy these often. They're my go to chip. I never thought they would be my kind of chip but they are. I would recommend these to others
Iris M.
Hatillo, Puerto Rico
Love this flavor I couldn't stop eating this flavor is very good I've tried other flavors and the original one but these one is the bomb the best of the best love the package love the price its very affordable and love how it tastes really recommended this to everyone
Alyssa G.
Owen Sound
Out of all of the Dorito's flavours, the spricy sweet chili is one of the best. Just enough bite while still maintaining the Dorito's cheesy flavour. Of course I would recommend if you like Dorito's and a little bit of kick!
Rosie G.
wellington
One of my favourite chip flavours ever , I love chips so much and this flavour is so good. Only downside is the product contains palm oil which has had big controversy around and I believe it is a big problem about how much palm.oil.is used for Doritos. But the product itself is tasty as and I do love them.
Paola P.
Tunja, Boyacá
Se ven muy buenos, doritos de por si es una empresa que fabrica pasabocas perfectamente tostados y con un increíble mega sabor, perfecto para combinar con aderezos o simplemente de onces, ese crocante que siempre llevan es mi favorito, sencillamente deliciosos.
Nikita P.
Bruno
These are my favorite chips. Honestly all Doritos are. I have yet to be disappointed with the flavour. I love these ones they’re sweet and spicy at the same time and I definitely crave these often. I’m getting married next year and joked with my family about having a Dorito bar cuz I’ve always loved them!
Heather A.
Toronto
This is probably my favourite Doritos chip flavour..it has such a contradicting taste and I love it ...it leave s a pretty Spicy after taste but the chip itself is so good that it doesn’t matter ...definitely worth the buy and not expensive when on sale :)
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?