BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Rachael O.
Fife
I love sweet chilli. I had never tried these before as they don't sell them in the UK, not that I'm aware of. I will definitely be buying them again next time I go to America!
Georgethe C.
esos me picaban la garganta pero a mi hermano le gustaban, siempre que los comía tenía mi agua al lado para que no me ardiera la garganta y luego de comer cinco lo dejaba
Sahar A.
love it! the best flavor I have had from doritos. My go to snack and is usually a little bit cheaper than other popular chips. But if you cant handle heat then dont try.
Sarah C.
Mississauga, ON
I would much rather have sweet chilli heat, but other than those these are my second favourite! First time having them, but I'm usually not a fan of Doritos!! Super delicious!! I would buy them again forsure!
Sara L.
Me encantan. .. pero son uno de los productos que se sabe que tienen aceite de Palma.. es malo y perjudicial para nuestra salud... con lo cual eso tendría que cambiar
Maddy C.
Brockville
These chips have the most amazing flavour to them. Once you have one, you just can’t stop. If I have trouble picking a chip flavour, I always reach for this flavour.
isabella r.
Manly
I really liked this product and would definitely purchase this again. The quality was great and the product did just what it was advertised for. I like this item a lot and it was a perfect fit for me! I does have some parts that could improve.
Linda J.
I love that these chips have a bit of heat and sweetness to them. I love Doritos as they are my favorite brand of chips. I was hoping for a bit more spicy and a bigger bag for sharing.
Kimmy B.
Marystown
These are amazing; ty have that spice but there's also a bit of sweet in it, they're so delicious and they're not even that expensive and just an amazing snack !
Jade C.
Medicine Hat, AB
I love the sweet chilli chips! They taste so yummy! They are medium spice level and good for people that like a little bit of spice! I will continue to buy them!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?