BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Yoleidy S.
Para los que aman el picante! Debo decir que no es tan fuerte el picor que tienen, solo la medida justa para sacarte de lo rutinario.
Fatima M.
Abu Dhabi, Abu dhabi
THIS CHIPS IS SO MUCH YUMMERS! Its just the right amount of spicy, and then the sweet kicks in. I can't do my movie nights without it
Anum •.
Sweet chilli is my favourite in all kids of food but chips can get a little tricky with that flavour. Doritos however has cracked it!
Melissa M.
Love Doritos ! That’s for sure .
These are another story they pack a lot of heat ! So be prepared for that solid kicker of chili 🌶
Terrilynn R.
hillsburgh
Purchased at: Walmart
Mmm! So good! These chips are my guilty little snack that I enjoy just too much 😍😍 a little on the spicy side if you eat too many 😂
Ariana T.
United States
It's soooooooooooo great producto! The best product could i ever found! Just i love this product. Thanks for make the best product
Telania F.
Halifax
Definitely my favourite kind of chips, and vegan friendly for anyone who loves Doritos but couldn't enjoy the regular kind anymore
Hazel B.
Arnhem
I love these crisps. I'd reccomend them with the mild salda sauce, tastes amazing. If you don't like spicy, I wouldn't buy them...
Colleen M.
Toronto, ON
Super great flavour if you like spicy Thai chili flavour. I would recommend giving them a chance. Can’t go wrong with any Doritos.
Daniela R.
BOGOTA D.C
Es un sabor muy rico para mi ya que personalmente me gustan las cosas picantes y estos doritos vienen muy picantes y son riquisimos
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?