BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
KK V.
Mechelen
my go to bag when I put on a movie or go and watch one. Good crunch, massive staste. a bit sticky on the fingers, but I don't mind that.
Becca W.
Saint John, NB
These chips are so delicious that you can’t just stop at a few chips you have to eat the whole bag. They would have to be one of my favourites.
Christina D.
Sault ste. Marie
My second fav kind to use for my tacos in a bag. They are great to eat on their own too. You can never really go wrong with doritios tho ever.
Amber L.
Yarmouth
I like sweet chili heat doritos but they are not my all time fave.I find they get a little warm after about 7 chips then I have to stop eating
Pavnit D.
Brampton, ON
I love these! They definitely got the sweet yet spicy flavor. No one wants to eat sweet chips, so the chili makes them taste that much better.
Melissa M.
My FAVORITE flavor. When I stop for chips this is always in the mix. I'm not one for spicy foods but this one is sweet, smokey and just so good
Danielle M.
Innisfil, MT
This is my favourite Doritos flavour aside from the original cheese. I love the mix of sweet and heat together. Not too spicy, it’s just right.
Thamires A.
Minden, NV
With an intense and unmistakably crispy flavor, it offers a unique experience. A tasty appetizer and perfect to enjoy alone or in good company.
ZAI A.
Calgary
Sweet chill heat! I'm in love with these chips and will always love them. I totally recommend these, they'll forsure become your new favourite
C H.
my absolute favorite flavor of doritos! i love the heat and spices that are on this chip! my favorite is eating these with various dips too!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?