BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Amber O.
Chisago City
Perfect combination of sweet and spicy with this bold, mouth watering flavor. This is my favorite flavor of Doritos. No knock off brand can come close to Doritos brand spicy sweet chili tortilla chips.
Emily P.
My favorite Doritos flavor! They get spicier the more you eat them, but they’re a great snack. Not very healthy, but they’re delicious so I let myself splurge every once in awhile. Love these chips!!!!
Haley R.
Murray, KY
I normally don’t like spicy things, but I love these chips! They almost taste like Asian food to me. They’re not overwhelmingly spicy, and they have a good flavor and crunch!
Mytese S.
Snellville, GA
The sweet and spiciness of this chip is delicious! I use to didn't like these chips but now it's one of the only flavors I eat. I was missing out. Definitely one of my favorite flavors from the brand.
Crystal B.
Riverview FL
These might be my all-time favorite Doritos. Perfect crispy crunch, and the flavor is both sweet and a little spicy at the same time. The spice is not too much, it's perfect.
Caralynn C.
Mulberry , FL
This favor is so different so I loveeeee it. This is one of the only types of chips I like. They’re sweet but have a little chili flavor . So if you are going to get this you have to like spicy food !
Melissa S.
Powder Spgs, GA
My boyfriend is currently obsessed with these they are pretty good at first it's super spicy but after a few chips in they are good just make sure you have something to drink
Ny H.
Washington , DC
Favorite Doritos Ever! Best Flavor, best scent. Just overall really good. And compliments many things such as a pickle, sandwich or simply nacho cheese. I recommend alll the time.
Lexie R.
Houlka , MS
This is my favorite kind of Doritos. This is coming from a girl that can't handle spicy- it has a sort of spicy and sweet mix. I normally wouldn't be able to handle it but it's so worth it imo
Maggie B.
saint martinville
I actually really like these. Definitely one of the top 3 best dorito flavors. A bit of a sugary sweet and a spice a kick higher than normal creates the perfect seasoning for this corn tortilla chip.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?