BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Michelle J.
De la iglesia de marañonal 450 metros este 50 al norte
 I like the doritos the only thing bad is that they bring very little product compared to the size of the package the taste is very rich but I feel that they should improve the quantity of product
Sissal m.
Spicy Sweet Chili tortilla chip, is excactly what it sounds like. Spicy and Sweet.
It tastes like chili, but not so strongly that it burns your mouth. It's good as a starter, if you are new to the wonder that is spicy chips.
Émie S.
Quebec, QC
These are my favorite kind of doritos, they taste spicy and kind of sweet, and thats what i like about these, they are quite unique. I dont usually go for spicy food but these one are the best.
Khawla E.
Brussels
Spicy Nacho Doritos are nearly identical to Nacho Cheese Doritos. The difference lies in the spicy kick that follows the familiar nacho flavor. It isn’t a strong kick, but it adds just enough heat to make the flavor stay on your tongue just a bit longer. And in the realm of snacking, long lasting flavor is a winning combination.
Darcia D.
Arica
No soy fans de los picante por eso está línea no es mi favorita, pero el resto de los sabores de Doritos los amo y son mis favoritos para las fiestas o simplemente sentarme a ver una pelicula.
Paola D.
Bayamon
Doritos son súper ricos y sabrosos de todos los sabores pero hay un problemita. Es que pagar $1:00 o mas por una papita que vende mas aire que papitas como que no. Pero aun así son las mejore.
Rae B.
Nanaimo, BC
MY FAVE CHIPS!!! I LOVE THESE SO MUCH. They are great by themself or with salsa and cheese. They are so good and sweet with some spice. My favourite for sure. Buy them at least once a week!!
Nancy N.
he probado la mayoría de los Doritos y la verdad son muy ricos, en especial estos, en mi opinión creo que están bien balanceados y son agradables de comer y disfrutar, aunque claro, te pica en cierto momento pero son ricos.
Isabelle M.
St, QC
Way too spicy for me! My god! My mouth was burning! Didn’t liked it at all (but gave them to my husband and he looooved it!)
If you don’t like spicy, I don’t recommand it but if you do, GO!
Kellyanne h.
I love sweet chili heat but I wish they were a little less hot. They taste really great but when I get eating them the heat becomes so much that I can't even really taste them anymore.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?