BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Ereti F.
Tokomaru bay
These doritos are my favourite chips they are nice and all they are very hot they have heapds of chips in the bag they can feed heaps of people
Thamires A.
Minden, NV
With an intense and unmistakably crispy flavor, it offers a unique experience. A tasty appetizer and perfect to enjoy alone or in good company.
Tithi M.
Great corn chips with great flavor, good to eat will watching TV and movies. Great snack a little messy bc of the spice but great nevertheless
Tarryn W.
Pretoria
These chips are very tasty, and addictive once you get started. Good for parties, just sitting around watching TV or a movie. Give it a try :)
KK V.
Mechelen
my go to bag when I put on a movie or go and watch one. Good crunch, massive staste. a bit sticky on the fingers, but I don't mind that.
Becca W.
Saint John, NB
These chips are so delicious that you can’t just stop at a few chips you have to eat the whole bag. They would have to be one of my favourites.
Christina D.
Sault ste. Marie
My second fav kind to use for my tacos in a bag. They are great to eat on their own too. You can never really go wrong with doritios tho ever.
Melissa M.
My FAVORITE flavor. When I stop for chips this is always in the mix. I'm not one for spicy foods but this one is sweet, smokey and just so good
Danielle M.
Innisfil, MT
This is my favourite Doritos flavour aside from the original cheese. I love the mix of sweet and heat together. Not too spicy, it’s just right.
Elizabeth C.
Los Mochis
I like this but is a little spicy. You can eat this when you want something different. You can buy it in some stores of food ans supermarkets.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?