BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Erin A.
The very first time I tried these I fell in love. Only problems is that they have a lot of air in the bags and not enough of chips to satisfy me
Divya B.
Brampton
My favourite Doritos chips. I love the heat and the sweetness it's balanced really well. Whenever I need to munch on something I always get this.
Ori M.
Miami
Son súper ricas para las personas que les encanta el picante, son más sabrosas acompañadas con una salsa o un picadillo para disminuir el picor
Becca W.
Saint John, NB
These chips are so delicious that you can’t just stop at a few chips you have to eat the whole bag. They would have to be one of my favourites.
Christina D.
Sault ste. Marie
My second fav kind to use for my tacos in a bag. They are great to eat on their own too. You can never really go wrong with doritios tho ever.
Tarryn W.
Pretoria
These chips are very tasty, and addictive once you get started. Good for parties, just sitting around watching TV or a movie. Give it a try :)
Tithi M.
Great corn chips with great flavor, good to eat will watching TV and movies. Great snack a little messy bc of the spice but great nevertheless
Amber L.
Yarmouth
I like sweet chili heat doritos but they are not my all time fave.I find they get a little warm after about 7 chips then I have to stop eating
KK V.
Mechelen
my go to bag when I put on a movie or go and watch one. Good crunch, massive staste. a bit sticky on the fingers, but I don't mind that.
Noran A.
My favorite chips, strong flavor, great price, unique flavor, very crunchy, very fulfilling, chips come in one piece, smallest bag is too small
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?