BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Melanie R.
Ottawa
Favourite flavour of Doritos. Not too spicy and not too boring. May not be the healthiest option but it's a good cheat when i allow myself a treat
Amy D.
Saint John, NB
I love these chips. Most chip bags nowadays are so unstuffed that their product puts most companies to shame. I absolutely love the flavor of these
Alba V.
Santo Domingo
Love love love theem!!! This ones are my favorite doritos ever. I coult get 100 of those and would just keep eating until i died and wouldnt mind!
Reynin Q.
I love them. I'm not a fan of spicy food but these have a perfect balance. All those flavours mixed, once you try them you can't stop eating them.
Lauren M.
Uxbridge , ON
Love these Doritos. They are extremely flavourful, have a nice kick to to them - not too spicy. You get a good amount of chips for your money too.
Marlene S.
Our all time favorite chip. Delicious!! It has a bit of sweetness to it and so it takes away the hotness. The chili isn't over powering. Love it!!!
taelor b.
Eau Claire, WI
This is quite spicy for me, but my boyfriend is obsessed with these. They have a very unique taste.. slightly sweet with a fiery punch. Delicious!
Shelley T.
Deliciosos, especialmente porque no se sabe cuál va a ser el torito más picante, aunque se. Debe acompañar con bebidas por lo picante que suele ser
Badriya S.
My only favourite Doritos flavour since it's vegan and packs in the spices. Great with quac (if you aren't vegan, it goes great with plain yogurt)
Teagan O.
sault ste. marie
If you like doritos and a bit of spicy sweet chili heat is the kind for you. Sweet chilli heat is a sweet but spicy flavour that youll be drawn to
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?