BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Lexi ♥.
Decent bag of chips. Like the flavour! It's the perfect amount of sweet and spicy! Doritos® Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
Kristy L.
Leduc
In canada they're called sweet chilli heat.. I'm not sure if these are the same but if so their the only brand of doritos that's vegan so that's an A+
Kim G.
Penticton
Better than a lot of Doritos other flavours but still lacking. Why do Doritos have to be caked in a huge layer of glavouring that stains your hands?
Anna B.
If you are not a fan of spicy food, don't try this. This bag of chips are very spicy. Overall they taste amazing. Affordable, not healthy but tasty.
Coral M.
My favourite chips of all time. I love these chips and I always buy the purple chillie packet. You can never go wrong with Doritos, juice and movies.
Alexis A.
One of the best chips put there. such a good spice flavor with a small kick after. Can be cheap or expensive depending on where you buy these chips
isabelle l.
Quebec
I love the original flavor but this one is so good I bought it like a hundred times and I dont like spicy foods but these chips are the perfect match
Priscila V.
Almost no to that issue, what I like about these is that they know Doritos Super natural, is a delicacy in the mouth, and ingredients are exquisite.
Erina H.
Shannon New Zealand
MY FAV CHIPPIES OF ALL TIME!!!!! I love THESE as much as i love makeup haha, really looks deloucius what do u guys think? I wanna try these so bad!!
Maya C.
This is my favorite dorito flavour!! It’s kinda spicy but at the same time still sweet! I love it! Alothough not very healthy, but who really cares?!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?