BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Maya C.
This is my favorite dorito flavour!! It’s kinda spicy but at the same time still sweet! I love it! Alothough not very healthy, but who really cares?!
Jonna E.
Martinsville
My son loves these. These a bit too spicy for me but he and my husband loves them. I can saw they do have a good flavor I just can't eat many of them
Kristina E.
Portage, QC
These are pretty food. Spicy for sure. I love any kind of Doritos. Makes a good snack at a party or if you are just sitting around wanting to snack
Melanie R.
Ottawa
Favourite flavour of Doritos. Not too spicy and not too boring. May not be the healthiest option but it's a good cheat when i allow myself a treat
Amy D.
Saint John, NB
I love these chips. Most chip bags nowadays are so unstuffed that their product puts most companies to shame. I absolutely love the flavor of these
Lauren M.
Uxbridge , ON
Love these Doritos. They are extremely flavourful, have a nice kick to to them - not too spicy. You get a good amount of chips for your money too.
Reynin Q.
I love them. I'm not a fan of spicy food but these have a perfect balance. All those flavours mixed, once you try them you can't stop eating them.
Alba V.
Santo Domingo
Love love love theem!!! This ones are my favorite doritos ever. I coult get 100 of those and would just keep eating until i died and wouldnt mind!
Marlene S.
Our all time favorite chip. Delicious!! It has a bit of sweetness to it and so it takes away the hotness. The chili isn't over powering. Love it!!!
Deanna M.
Edmonton, AB
I love the taste of these. And they're not hot like some other chips can be. These are my indulgent treat when I really want to snack on something.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?