BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Jonna E.
Martinsville
My son loves these. These a bit too spicy for me but he and my husband loves them. I can saw they do have a good flavor I just can't eat many of them
Erina H.
Shannon New Zealand
MY FAV CHIPPIES OF ALL TIME!!!!! I love THESE as much as i love makeup haha, really looks deloucius what do u guys think? I wanna try these so bad!!
Kristina E.
Portage, QC
These are pretty food. Spicy for sure. I love any kind of Doritos. Makes a good snack at a party or if you are just sitting around wanting to snack
Badriya S.
My only favourite Doritos flavour since it's vegan and packs in the spices. Great with quac (if you aren't vegan, it goes great with plain yogurt)
Amy D.
Saint John, NB
I love these chips. Most chip bags nowadays are so unstuffed that their product puts most companies to shame. I absolutely love the flavor of these
Lauren M.
Uxbridge , ON
Love these Doritos. They are extremely flavourful, have a nice kick to to them - not too spicy. You get a good amount of chips for your money too.
Marlene S.
Our all time favorite chip. Delicious!! It has a bit of sweetness to it and so it takes away the hotness. The chili isn't over powering. Love it!!!
Jess S.
Strong, aromatic flavour, however some crisps are very bland whilst others are overpowered with the flavouring. Could do with some quality control.
Reynin Q.
I love them. I'm not a fan of spicy food but these have a perfect balance. All those flavours mixed, once you try them you can't stop eating them.
Alba V.
Santo Domingo
Love love love theem!!! This ones are my favorite doritos ever. I coult get 100 of those and would just keep eating until i died and wouldnt mind!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?