BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
jaden t.
Coral Springs
I’m not a chip guy, but doritos are pretty good. If you’re at a party you’ll probably find some. A great sit down snack or lunch accessory. Flavor can be a bit overpowering sometimes but over all they’re good.
Lauren M.
Egan
These are hands down one of my favorite flavors of the Doritos chips! They are so addicting! I can never get enough of them! I always find myself wanting more and can’t stop myself from eating the whole bag!
Shanae M.
Plantation, FL
Spicy Sweet Chili Doritos is always a good choice. If I’m not craving chocolate it’s probably because I’m craving these Doritos. The flavor bursts onto your tastebuds immediately!
Tuan N.
Arlington
I love this chip. It has a sweet and spicy taste that is just amazing. I usually buy it at Walmart and/or Kroger. I buy lots of this chip like quite a lot. I would definitely recommend this chip to everyone.
Melinda M.
Huntington, WV
My favorite chips ever!!! Plus the are vegan free so any vegans out there this is for you! And taste amazing. It’s not really expensive but they cost different amounts different places. But I love them!
Mahina R.
Minneapolis
These are really great chips especially if you have a sweet tooth and the burn for something spicy. These Doritos are a great snack and easy find in most places that carry chips.
Niche m.
If you like sweet and spicy this is for you. It doesn’t really taste that spicy. It is a good type of spicy that doesn’t burn you tongue off. It is a really good snack even though it doesn’t smell the best.
Shardane B.
YONKERS, NY
I enjoy the spicy and sweet combo of this flavor. The heat isn't overwhelming and neither is the sweet. They work together perfectly and still have the original dorito chip taste.
rosa d.
Doritos® Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips Doritos Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chip Doritos Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chip Doritos Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chip
Jane V.
Pittsburgh, PA
Obsessed with these chips! They have great flavor. A little sweet a little spicy. It's amazing. They explode with flavor and have a great crunch. They are usually on sale and are great priced. Love them!!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?