BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Reilly D.
Prescott, ON
These are my favorite. I could sit down and eat the entire bag. Love that the heat is just mild enough to sneak up on you without taking over the flavour.
abbs m.
Waterloo, ON
These are my favourite Doritos! The taste is spicy and sweet but not too much. Every chip has loads of flavour and would recommend for a great party snack!
Kasey ♎.
This flavour of Doritos is my weakness. If a bag of these ends up in the house, no one will get any but me. I could eat a family sized bag in a day.
Vidhi K.
Love this flavour its mouth watering..and aslo crunchy...all must try atleast once. My family members love it too..looking forward to trying more flavours.
Alfred L.
Toronto, ON
My absolute favourite flavour of Doritos. I can literally eat the entire bag in one sitting but have to force myself not to. I’ll never get sick of these!
Zaire R.
Kaikohe, Northland
These Doritos are my all time favorite. They are not that spicy or as hot as the packet may look but I do recommend for anyone to try these if you haven’t.
A. A.
Skokie, IL
Doritos are my favorite snackssss! I can't live without eating em everyday lmao. Idk if you like em or not but I do, so is most of the people in my circle!
judy a.
edmonton
this is actually my very favorite flavor of doritos (as well as the black chip nad) because it has just the best flavor! not tooo spicy and not too bland.
Brittany I.
Edmonton, AB
As someone who doesn't have the greatest spice tolerance I still really enjoy this flavour. The kick is just enough to enjoy without being too overwhelming
Jennifer K.
Edmonton, Alberta, Alberta
Not my favorite flavor but I love the cool ranch ones mmmmm yummy but yeah I found they were more spicy then anything there was no sweet flavors at all
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?