BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
CHRISTINA ❥.
Bethlehem
My all time favorite! I recommend these delicious flavored sweet chili chips ! Honestly to die for 🤤 a bag of these a day keeps the stress away 😂 #chiplover
Hannah K.
Toronto , OR
The only reason this is getting four stars is because it's too easy to eat a full bag! Delicious, great sweet heat, and by far my favourite Doritos flavour.
Tiffany H.
Canyonville, OR
These are my favorite out of all there choices! At first it's like these are different but they deffinilty have a great Taste and give you a bit of a change.
Robin F.
Montreal
These use to be my favorite kind if chips but I over purchased and are sick of them😂 however there still my bfs favorite kind snd I always get a bag when out
Mohleen g.
Surrey, BC
Soooooo goooood!!!! These chips are amazing! They taste pretty good with any drink and they are great for any party’s or get togethers with friends to share.
Innessa P.
This must be by far my most favorite flavor of Doritos. The sweetness is just right and fits with the spicy chili flavor so perfectly. Easily earns 5 stars.
Inke G.
I LOVE these doritos!!! They are so delicious and spicy. When I start eating those, I can't stop! They aren't expensive at all, so I highly recommend these!
diklah m.
These are typical doritos with sweet chili flavour but its just not my cup of tea. I prefer ranch but they are still addictive enough i will eat a whole bag.
Lindsay 🙋.
Conception bay south
An awesome amount of spice. These chips will have never your mouth wanting more and more. Take the effect down with a cold glass of soda and it’s just right
Mika P.
Pitcairn , PA
Not a super huge fan of the flavor would much rather have something cheesy or something that doesn't taste like it should be on an egg roll instead of a chip
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?