BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Mika P.
Pitcairn , PA
Not a super huge fan of the flavor would much rather have something cheesy or something that doesn't taste like it should be on an egg roll instead of a chip
Tiffany H.
Canyonville, OR
These are my favorite out of all there choices! At first it's like these are different but they deffinilty have a great Taste and give you a bit of a change.
Mohleen g.
Surrey, BC
Soooooo goooood!!!! These chips are amazing! They taste pretty good with any drink and they are great for any party’s or get togethers with friends to share.
abbs m.
Waterloo, ON
These are my favourite Doritos! The taste is spicy and sweet but not too much. Every chip has loads of flavour and would recommend for a great party snack!
Aoife Q.
By far my favourite Doritos flavour it gives you a hit of spice and flavour and is delicious sold for a good price and is definitely worth it In my opinion
Kaitlyn C.
North Bay, ON
My boyfriend and my go to flavour when we buy Doritos. (And bold BBQ). Definitely need a glass of milk to go along with the bag, but definitely enjoy them.
Kassandra J.
Montreal
This one and the originals one are the best ever! Every time buy it i have to buy the originals it's like an obligation 🤣 it's pretty wierd but yeah😂🤷🏾‍♂️
Alfred L.
Toronto, ON
My absolute favourite flavour of Doritos. I can literally eat the entire bag in one sitting but have to force myself not to. I’ll never get sick of these!
Reilly D.
Prescott, ON
These are my favorite. I could sit down and eat the entire bag. Love that the heat is just mild enough to sneak up on you without taking over the flavour.
Vidhi K.
Love this flavour its mouth watering..and aslo crunchy...all must try atleast once. My family members love it too..looking forward to trying more flavours.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?