BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Kassandra J.
Montreal
This one and the originals one are the best ever! Every time buy it i have to buy the originals it's like an obligation 🤣 it's pretty wierd but yeah😂🤷🏾‍♂️
abbs m.
Waterloo, ON
These are my favourite Doritos! The taste is spicy and sweet but not too much. Every chip has loads of flavour and would recommend for a great party snack!
Reilly D.
Prescott, ON
These are my favorite. I could sit down and eat the entire bag. Love that the heat is just mild enough to sneak up on you without taking over the flavour.
Alfred L.
Toronto, ON
My absolute favourite flavour of Doritos. I can literally eat the entire bag in one sitting but have to force myself not to. I’ll never get sick of these!
Kasey ♎.
This flavour of Doritos is my weakness. If a bag of these ends up in the house, no one will get any but me. I could eat a family sized bag in a day.
Vidhi K.
Love this flavour its mouth watering..and aslo crunchy...all must try atleast once. My family members love it too..looking forward to trying more flavours.
Aoife Q.
By far my favourite Doritos flavour it gives you a hit of spice and flavour and is delicious sold for a good price and is definitely worth it In my opinion
Zaire R.
Kaikohe, Northland
These Doritos are my all time favorite. They are not that spicy or as hot as the packet may look but I do recommend for anyone to try these if you haven’t.
Nicole R.
Sector la fe calle 1 casa #42
Los amo!!! Me encantaa!! No me gusta lo picante pero esta fue la excepción. Estoy doritos me encantan, no los puedo ver porque rápido los tengo que comprar
A. A.
Skokie, IL
Doritos are my favorite snackssss! I can't live without eating em everyday lmao. Idk if you like em or not but I do, so is most of the people in my circle!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?