BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Nicola H.
they don’t sell these in the UK which is disappointing as they’re incredible! i came across them in a shop that supplied American sweets and treats and as a lover of anything sweet chilli flavoured; i was sold immediately!
they have a kick to them when you start to reach the end of a bag but nothing that would stop you repurchasing!
Payal M.
Kingston, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Literally my favourite type of chips, ever! I’ve tried sweet chilli flavoured chips by other brands, but Doritos does it best.....aaaaand I’m going to go buy another bag now because this review made me hungry for some.
Alicia O.
All dorritos taste amazing, but this one is my favourite. It's not anything near healthy wich would have been a lot better to be honest. I buy these at my local Jumbo or Albert Heijn. It tastes way better then expected and it keeps me comming back for more.
Aisha M.
Toronto
This is my favourite flavour, it’s sweet and spicy, I love snacking on this everyday, I would always recommend these to my friends and family, I brought this the first time and I’m totally going to purchase this again, The seasoning tastes so good, Doritos chips are always crunchy and tasty, all the flavours are mouthwatering and make a perfect snack !!!!
Christina A.
Calgary
I love spicy foods but sometimes I just can’t eat it. But this is the perfect substitute for it. These are spicy but not the give you heartburn type of spicy which I really like they are just right. Man are they good.
Amila G.
Im all about this dorrito flavour.I loooove it.It is crispy and tasty and I love the sweet flavour it has.Also it is a little bit spicy which makes it even better.I definitely recommends this crispy chipsy amazing snack to all of you chips lovers out there
Gigi B.
Fantastic flavour. They don'the hold back and the tortillas have the perfect amount of crunch. I love the idea of nacho flavour in a single chip. It is super affordable. And outshines many chip varieties.
Chyanne L.
Midland, ON
doritos are a great chip i love the texture hey are a classic. a bit pricey but worth it. the sweet chilli heat is such a bold flavour that i’ve never experienced in another chip. would definitely recommend :)
Sìmply T.
I love doritos but this flavour in particular didn't sit well with my taste buds....the sweet and spicy mixed together didn't taste right....I managed to finish the pack I bought....but personally I wouldn't be buying this flavour again
Alexandra R.
Total flavor burst... love it!
...best Dorito's so far to my taste buds!
These are my favorite flavor of Dorito's! I really like spicy things and the flavor of Dorito's Sweet Chili Heat is the perfect amount!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?