BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Britney F.
I really enjoy these sweet chilli Doritos. I'm not the biggest fan on Doritos, especially the nacho cheese ones but these ones had a nice taste to it with a little bit of a bite.
Narimene C.
I love the spicy sweet chili Doritos! They have the perfect sweet to spicy ratio. I think they are delicious. I have heard they are gluten free. I should't eat them as much as I do. My husband keeps them in the house. I would recommend to others who like a sweet spicy mix.
Clara H.
barrhead
Perfect type of chip for people who aren't very tolerant to spicy foods but are craving a hint of spice. It is delicious and way too easy to eat a whole bag lol
María José C.
Ibague
They are not that spicy and have a bad flavor like it's expired or something, it's affordable like any doritos but it's really not worth sending any money on it
Aj D.
montreal, QC
really good. i pick this up once in a while depending on my mood. pretty expensive but where i live, chips in general are really expensive. good chips though.
Kristal D.
Ottawa
My sons favourite and my runner up. Delicious crunchy cheesy spicy sweet goodness. A tad too sweet for me, but between us the bag only lasts one weekend. Yum!!
Hend N.
Awesome flavor, combining the right amount of spicy with a sweetness that makes these chips the best Doritos so far. I highly recommend these for any occasion.
Marina S.
canada
This flavour is terrible, me and my husband couldnt even finish a bag. Very disappointing because the purple bag in Canada is grill which is my favourite one.
Joanna (Pui Ki) W.
Richmond Hill, ON
Love Doritos! This is my favourite flavour from this brand. Love the combination of sweet, salty and spicey flavours all in just 1 chip. Pretty addictive too.
Safeena V.
Coquitlam , BC
Another one of my favourite flavours of Doritos. These have the perfect amount of heat. They go great with pop and are great as a snack or a side with burgers.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?