BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Destiny T.
I love this flavour. It doesn't completely burn your mouth when you eat them. There is a hint of sweetness in the beginning then it hits you with a bit of heat. They are pretty affordable where I'm from. I reccommend this to people who like sweet and hot products.
Sana V.
2nd Industrial City, Eastern Province
My all time favorite chips. They are so tasty and crunchy. They obviously are very inexpensive. I like to eat them on their own but sometimes I try them out with dips. Everyone at my house also thinks that these are very tasty.
Knislia W.
Plantation, FL
This is my favorite Doritos‼‼‼omg it’s awesome... the sweet and spicy flavor met everything on my list... it’s a good cheat day snap ... I buy this in walmart always nd i would definitely recommend this for someone to try
Camille G.
Saint-Nicolas
So yummy! The only vegan Doritos out there (also how and why???) not healthy but I mean for real I ain't no health freak gimme all them carbs. For real tho I will get this again because it's super good and get many bags because friends will like it too!
Vanessa L.
Brampton, ON
I am in absolute love with this version of Doritos! It has such a unique flavour that transitions from sweet to spicy. Every bite is a punch full of flavour! I would recommend it to those who aren't afraid of a little heat.
Laura
This is my go to flavour. I use it to make nachos or just melt cheese and drizzle salsa. I get my from Pak'n'Save, for the party pack it cost around $3nzd. I highly recommend for a party or when you're on a Netflix binge.
sharianne s.
Love these chips. very addictive and full of flavor. They have just a little bite to them, yet has your taste buds screaming for more. So hard to put down the bag.
aya s.
These are probably the best dorito flavour out there, they’re packed with flavour but it does get kinda boring after a while. the texture of the chips is great and they’re a great snack if you want some flavour!
Lialuna R.
Im a Doritos LOVER, this one in particular got me, the sweet and spicy flavor is amazing, I definitely think that anyone who likes spicy should try it, they are a little bit too spicy but anyone who really loves spice flavors... would love it.
Ari F.
No son tan picantes como aparentan, me gusta la fritura para comerla cuando tengo antojo o hambre pero el sabor no es uno de mis favoritos sin, duda alguna compraría de otro sabor
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?