BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Amanda M.
Hamilton, ON
Love these! They are my absolute favorite chip! Very spicy! Finally a chip that delivers a spicy sensation that they promise. I could totally eat the whole thing at once if my husband didn't make me share! Loads of flavor, loads of heat. Nothing bad to say here!
Daisy G.
i hate them actually i prepare the Original flavour to be honest , i actually dont even plan on purchasing these again , if the originals art available i will go for pringles or Simba lol
Betzabeth D.
Me encantan los Doritos picantes adoro el sabor a queso con chile que tienen y que dejan en la boca no son caros el precio es muy accesible

Puedo decir que llena mis expectativas y por supuesto que lo recomiendo
Amritjot R.
Surrey, BC
who doesn't love a little spice once in a while. this is on my most favorite food list. i can resist these. these are the best Doritos chips I've ever tasted. i love eating spicy food so these totally suit me, but if you don't eat spicy food, i wouldn't recommend this product to you!!
Anna Z.
Fort McMurray, AB
My all time favourite kind of Doritos! So good, sweet and spicy with a huge crunch. There is no con to this unless you can't handle even a bit of spice (in that case, try just one anyway, you might fall in love). What else can I say, Doritos never fails.
Alina M.
Mississauga , Ontario
One of my favorite chips. It's not too expensive you get quite lot in a bag. I love the seasoning on it. It's so yummy. I love the best and would highly recommend to those who would love to try something spicy.
Natascha R.
West Vancouver, BC
These are the perfect chips for that inevitable salty-spicy craving. Not only will the spicy clear out your sinuses, but your tongue will get that lovely tingly feeling that comes from slowly numbing your tastebuds for the next couple of hours.
Amanda Leigh B.
Saint John , ['', '', "['', 'NB', '']"]
These chips are amazing , and hot but not to hot which makes it even better! You can get them in just about any grocery/ corner store for about 2-3$ I mean they are chips and not the greatest for you but they sure add a little flavor to your day
Luis H. M.
Doritos los mejores aperitivos para leer, ver películas o compartir con los amigos, consumo Doritos desde que soy niño y desde la primera vez que los probé no eh parado de consumirlos cada vez que pueda.
Dania N.
This is my favourite chips of all. I can write a whole book on it. The nacho cheese flavour is good too but this sweet chilli pepper is just unexplainable. This comes in a blue packaging in UAE. It really tastes like real tortillas you get in cinemas. Love this chips very much.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?