BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Leann R.
My son couldn't go on if these ever became extinct! He loves the sweet spicy flavour (these have a little kick). Aside from the zesty cheese these are the best flavour
Jessica W.
Windsor, ON
Honestly... not a fan. I like regular doritos, but these turn my stomach. I got extremely sick after eating these once and haven't been able to look at or smell them since, without getting sick.
Amy 😊.
Surrey
Sweet Chilli heat is the best Doritoes flavor that you can ever have. It is very affordable & you can get it anywhere. Its not really healthy for you but that's okay.
Saemi A.
peru
he probado esa variedaad y es una de mis favoritas en toda la linea de doritos,creo que tiene menos saborizante y se siente mas natural el picante,a comparacion de otra pariedad de doritos.
Klaudia K.
The Hague
Loving those even if I don't really like Doritos . Those are delicious not too spicy and the smell is also pleasant so I ate 2 bags of it. Further it's crispy as any chips but it's definitely my favorite flavor;)
Rachael M.
Halifax
Sweet chilli heat are my favorite Doritos, I especially love that they are vegan friendly, making them easy to have for myself (loctose intolerant) and vegan friends
Elina S.
Kousba, Koura
Favorite Doritos flavor! This chip is just like an adventure LOL! First the sweet taste hits you then comes the spiciness 🔥🔥 it's like eating two different bags of chips!
Jordynne s.
Harrow, ON
I like these when I'm looking for something a little spicy. It's not my first choice with Doritos cause I'm a sucker for the cheese ones but still tasty time to time
Gabriela M.
Brampton, ON
these chips are somehow vegan! love them so much, lightely spicy and delicious.  Doritos® Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips are so crunchy and full of flavour.
NONTOMBI K.
Johannesburg
I BUY THEM EVERYTIME I GET A CHANCE TO, I LOVE THE TASTE, THE PACKAGING ANS THEY ARE NOT EXPENSIVE. LASTLY I WILL STILL CONTINUE BUYING THEM AS I LOVE THEM SO MUCH
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?