BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Rachael M.
Halifax
Sweet chilli heat are my favorite Doritos, I especially love that they are vegan friendly, making them easy to have for myself (loctose intolerant) and vegan friends
Elina S.
Kousba, Koura
Favorite Doritos flavor! This chip is just like an adventure LOL! First the sweet taste hits you then comes the spiciness 🔥🔥 it's like eating two different bags of chips!
Jordynne s.
Harrow, ON
I like these when I'm looking for something a little spicy. It's not my first choice with Doritos cause I'm a sucker for the cheese ones but still tasty time to time
Gabriela M.
Brampton, ON
these chips are somehow vegan! love them so much, lightely spicy and delicious.  Doritos® Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips are so crunchy and full of flavour.
NONTOMBI K.
Johannesburg
I BUY THEM EVERYTIME I GET A CHANCE TO, I LOVE THE TASTE, THE PACKAGING ANS THEY ARE NOT EXPENSIVE. LASTLY I WILL STILL CONTINUE BUYING THEM AS I LOVE THEM SO MUCH
Stephanie M.
Scarborough , ON
These are tasty but not my favorite. They're good with sour cream. I probably wouldn't grab another bag because I love salty chips and these were sweet and salty.
Amy A.
These are so addicting. Once I start, I can't stop. It's sweet and has a bit of a kick to it. I always buy the smaller packs to discipline myself a little better.
Michelle V.
My most favourite chips in the world. I love making mini chip sandwiches between slices of cucumbers. People laugh at me, but then they try it and are hooked too!
Nicole G.
Calgary, Alberta
These Doritos add great flavour and a bit of kick to my secret recipe taco salad! Always a hit! Nice alternative to the regular nacho cheese without being too spicy.
Yessica G.
Doritos are my obsession and this one is by far one of the best. The flavor is solo good that if you try it you re going to end as obsess as me with this flavor!!!!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?