BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Sarah C.
Mississauga, ON
I would much rather have sweet chilli heat, but other than those these are my second favourite! First time having them, but I'm usually not a fan of Doritos!! Super delicious!! I would buy them again forsure!
Sara L.
Me encantan. .. pero son uno de los productos que se sabe que tienen aceite de Palma.. es malo y perjudicial para nuestra salud... con lo cual eso tendría que cambiar
Maddy C.
Brockville
These chips have the most amazing flavour to them. Once you have one, you just can’t stop. If I have trouble picking a chip flavour, I always reach for this flavour.
isabella r.
Manly
I really liked this product and would definitely purchase this again. The quality was great and the product did just what it was advertised for. I like this item a lot and it was a perfect fit for me! I does have some parts that could improve.
Linda J.
I love that these chips have a bit of heat and sweetness to them. I love Doritos as they are my favorite brand of chips. I was hoping for a bit more spicy and a bigger bag for sharing.
Kimmy B.
Marystown
These are amazing; ty have that spice but there's also a bit of sweet in it, they're so delicious and they're not even that expensive and just an amazing snack !
Jade C.
Medicine Hat , AB
I love the sweet chilli chips! They taste so yummy! They are medium spice level and good for people that like a little bit of spice! I will continue to buy them!
Shahed K.
umm slal
Hello. i love all product of this company if you allow me to review this product I would grateful to you. I can help you promote your product by reviewing them in my photo for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from internet and on the same time help the company promote good news. Best Regards
Onnika C.
Ottawa, Ontario
These are so amazing. Being vegan it is super hard to find cheesy chips that don't have any short of cheese or milk ingredients in them but these fit the criteria and also taste so frickin good! My favourite thing to do after a long day is kick back with these and watch some kardashians !
Mohamed A.
I love for its there awesome everyday before I go to school I buy some sweet chilli heat it is very delight full I love it I encourage other people to try for it is sweet chilli heat
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?