BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Vitoria B.
These Sweet Chili flavored Doritos are so addicting you will want to buy a whole box! They are so affordable that that won't even be a problem. In my opinion it my eve be better than the original cheese Doritos
Angela D.
Woodbridge, ON
Writing a review for this chip makes me want to eat these at the moment haha great tasting chip. Gives you a sweet Kick in every bite. Warning it does get spicy when you consume about half the bag to yourself 😋🤣
Jennifer S.
These are one of my favourite Dorito chips I love how they’re spicy but not too spicy the packaging is pretty basic and is easy to recognize so if you’re in a hurry you won’t miss it.
Laila Rilary R.
Sabe aquele salgadinho incrivel que dá p comer com uma coca bem gelada e que sasseia realmente a fome? então!! É muuito bom, e ainda dá p variar e fazer alguns molhos p acompanhar.
Harlie T.
Nelson , BC
I find it ranges from bag to bag, some are spicier, some are sweeter..
we eat a lot of chips in my house! And when the boys can tell, you know.
We love these chips for spicy nachos!
Toni R.
Edmonton , Alberta
Sooooo goood ! Could eat the whole bag !! Spicy and sweet done right. Honestly hate that chip bags aren't ever filled fully, I get not to the top but half full. Keep the goodness coming !
Loren J.
Newcastle
I tried these from a friend visiting from America! However they do not sell in the UK which is unfortunate because they taste so delicious! I’m sick of the other Dorito flavours now
Kyla A.
St. John's
I’m not really a big fan of spicy foods but these are so good that you just can’t stop eating them. They’re not that spicy I find and they’re always on sale for good deals at local convenience stores. 10/10
Shalee T.
I don't buy chips often but when I do I definitely like a little kick with my chip. Though not really the healthiest of options sweet chilli is definitely on the top of my list.
Carlea S.
Whitecourt , AB
Sweet chili heat is my favourite chip! my mom introduced me when I was young and ive been hooked since! we dip our sweet chili heat chips in sour cream and they are to die for!!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?