BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Khawla E.
Brussels
Spicy Nacho Doritos are nearly identical to Nacho Cheese Doritos. The difference lies in the spicy kick that follows the familiar nacho flavor. It isn’t a strong kick, but it adds just enough heat to make the flavor stay on your tongue just a bit longer. And in the realm of snacking, long lasting flavor is a winning combination.
Émie S.
Quebec, QC
These are my favorite kind of doritos, they taste spicy and kind of sweet, and thats what i like about these, they are quite unique. I dont usually go for spicy food but these one are the best.
Rae B.
Nanaimo, BC
MY FAVE CHIPS!!! I LOVE THESE SO MUCH. They are great by themself or with salsa and cheese. They are so good and sweet with some spice. My favourite for sure. Buy them at least once a week!!
Nancy N.
he probado la mayoría de los Doritos y la verdad son muy ricos, en especial estos, en mi opinión creo que están bien balanceados y son agradables de comer y disfrutar, aunque claro, te pica en cierto momento pero son ricos.
Isabelle M.
St lin laurentides, QC
Way too spicy for me! My god! My mouth was burning! Didn’t liked it at all (but gave them to my husband and he looooved it!)
If you don’t like spicy, I don’t recommand it but if you do, GO!
Kellyanne h.
I love sweet chili heat but I wish they were a little less hot. They taste really great but when I get eating them the heat becomes so much that I can't even really taste them anymore.
Aga B.
Mississauga, ON
These are really good! A little more on the spicy side but still great. You think your done but you keep going for more!! Tastes just like all other Doritos just a more spicier taste
Angela D.
Woodbridge, ON
Writing a review for this chip makes me want to eat these at the moment haha great tasting chip. Gives you a sweet Kick in every bite. Warning it does get spicy when you consume about half the bag to yourself 😋🤣
Vitoria B.
These Sweet Chili flavored Doritos are so addicting you will want to buy a whole box! They are so affordable that that won't even be a problem. In my opinion it my eve be better than the original cheese Doritos
Jennifer S.
These are one of my favourite Dorito chips I love how they’re spicy but not too spicy the packaging is pretty basic and is easy to recognize so if you’re in a hurry you won’t miss it.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?