BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Fatima K.
Beirut
These are a family staple at our house. They taste great plain or you can have them with salsa and all the toppings. Great for making nachos. Excellent for dips and platters and almost everyone we know eats them in some way or another. I would reccomend these to anyone.
Kaitlyn A.
These are by far my favourite Doritos chip flavour and my second favourite chip flavour overall. They are spicy and sweet at the same time. They have awesome flavour and are a good price. They can be found in most grocery stores.
Megan M.
telkwa
I love that these chips are spicy and sweet all at the same time! Plus they make great nachos! Whenever I’m at the store I grab a bag because they make a great quick snack. It may not be the healthiest snack but it’s a good treat.
Michelle J.
De la iglesia de marañonal 450 metros este 50 al norte
 I like the doritos the only thing bad is that they bring very little product compared to the size of the package the taste is very rich but I feel that they should improve the quantity of product
Jessica C.
Bouctouche
Well this is deff a must , good price , verry tasty  can find it at most store , i deff give a five stars for sure , verry aproval , no disapointment in this , good for everyone , pretty good u need to try it out , more then 1 kind to try ... try it all ul find one for you
Emily H.
Castaic, CA
I love these chips. They have great flavor and aren't too spicy. I don't handle spicy foods well so I was hesitant to try these but there is a great combination of spicy and sweet so the spice isn't too overpowering. If you're like me and like a little spice but not too much, these chips are a must!
Sissal m.
Spicy Sweet Chili tortilla chip, is excactly what it sounds like. Spicy and Sweet.
It tastes like chili, but not so strongly that it burns your mouth. It's good as a starter, if you are new to the wonder that is spicy chips.
Khawla E.
Brussels
Spicy Nacho Doritos are nearly identical to Nacho Cheese Doritos. The difference lies in the spicy kick that follows the familiar nacho flavor. It isn’t a strong kick, but it adds just enough heat to make the flavor stay on your tongue just a bit longer. And in the realm of snacking, long lasting flavor is a winning combination.
Darcia D.
Arica
No soy fans de los picante por eso está línea no es mi favorita, pero el resto de los sabores de Doritos los amo y son mis favoritos para las fiestas o simplemente sentarme a ver una pelicula.
Paola D.
Bayamon
Doritos son súper ricos y sabrosos de todos los sabores pero hay un problemita. Es que pagar $1:00 o mas por una papita que vende mas aire que papitas como que no. Pero aun así son las mejore.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?