BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Ammra M.
Al Ahmedi Governorate , Mangaf
It’s something you won’t get it in other chips nicely shaped full of different flavors. You can have them with cheese 🧀 on them dip it and have them as lunch . Well priced there packaging colours attracts and easy available.
Fiza A.
Doha
Doritos Spicy Sweet Chilli Flavour is not good. Doritos is really a good brand but I don't like ths flavour. If you're a sweet lover then you may have it but I personally don't like it. So I would rate it 1/5. Not my thing.
Katelin L.
St. John's, NL
My all time favourite chips! I'm not a big fan of spicy but I can not resist these Doritos for my treat. They are absolutely fantastic and very affordable.. Whether you enjoy spicy or not, I would recommend these to anyone!
Ashley M.
Windsor
My family loves this flavour! Sometimes we'll buy a few bags, all different flavours, and do a tast and guess game. The kids love it and they always get this flavour right. Just the right amount of sweet and that kick of spice that lingers on your taste buds!
Tasha H.
Winnipeg, MB
Easily the best chips out there! Such a unique chip flavour! They are so delicious! Corn tortilla chips are usually what I choose when I'm picking a salty snack and with a little bit of heat these are my all time fav.
Katelyn N.
Ballinasloe
Sooooooo delicious if you're not into very spicy chips but do like a bit of spiciness these are the chips if go for, I got these on a food website thing as I can't get it in Ireland but these are super nice
Cam 🌈.
Maple Ridge
The perfect combination of sweet and spicy. They’ve become my go-to for salty snacks. Not the healthiest option but when you’re munching, who cares. These were everything I hoped for and more. 10/10 would recommend.
Romina B.
Bolton , NH
These chips are yummy but I love the traditional flavour. They’re vegan with is great. Nice and spicy but not unbearable. My sister loves them. Add a nice crunch to sandwiches. The packaging is atheistically pleasing
Andrea C.
santa marta
i dont like this doritos because dont have really tasty, its a ot soft, dont leaves me a good sensation in my mouth, i know that it isn´t healthy, but i eat this type of products once time in week, im repeat consumer
Basma A.
Winnipeg, MB
Its kind of expensive but this flavour has been my favourite for years and i highly doubt that is going to change any time soon. Whenever i feel to treat myself (because these chips arent the healthiest nor are they the cheapest) i will reach for these.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?