BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Sara G.
It was pretty good. It tasted like very spicey. I got it from my friend so I didn’t eat everything. In the stores it is not so pricey. You can buy it in any grocery store.
Serena K.
Deseronto, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so good. They’re almost like a BBQ flavour but with a little bit of heat. I find eating too many they get pretty spicy but for the most part there awesome.
Theresa S.
Pago Pago
I am not a fan of spicy things but when my daughter decided to try it, she's a fan of all things spicy, I tried one and let's just say, I couldn't eat just one. 😆
Stephanie C.
Airdrie, AB
Purchased at: Walmart
My favourite chips! Hot and sweet... Crunchy and delicious! The best Dorito dust of them all. Wish Canada got a few more flavours, but we'll take what we can get!
Mary Camil D.
Me gusta mucho durito para un bocadillo rápido tiene un rico sabor a chile picante poco agridulce puedo decir que esta es una de las mejores variedades de nachos que ha creado Doritos
Christa D.
Lantz, NS
These chips have a great crunch! They are a favorite of my whole family. We love all the flavors that we have tried! The price point is a little high in my opinion so these are usually a treat no our regular go to snack. I would recommend this brand and flavor to friends and family
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
I love the spicy sweet chili Doritos! They have the perfect sweet to spicy ratio. I think they are delicious. I have heard they are gluten free. I should't eat them as much as I do. My husband keeps them in the house. I would recommend to others who like a sweet spicy mix.
Nada S.
I will definitely say this is a great chips, very reach flavor and texture. I have tried many chips and this one definitely makes it into my pantry. Will definitely recommend and of course don't forget to have it with a drink, and why not, make sure you let me know what you think.
Mahek M.
One of my favourite and so yummy !! My Lil snacks feels empty without at least a little bit of these. And my favourite brands of course!! 💗💗 I love it and I don't think I'd do without it. YOU GUYS GOT ME ADDICTED. Need my fix everyday
Jennifer M.
1603 Nw. 79th Ave. Miami
The only bad thing I can say is my fault for ordering 4 bags of chips with other heavy items. They made a great attempt at protecting them from getting crushed in shipping but not as good as it could have been. They'll probably be ok but not like they would be if ordering things of same weight and fragility. At least they're not ground into bags of chip particles.
Note to self; don't order chips and soft drinks at the same time.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?