BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Emma G.
Sault Sainte Marie
Doritos have got to be the best chip brand out there, the flavours never disappoint Doritos have existed for years and I’ve been buying them since! They may not be healthy but are great for a late night snack!
Pauline M.
Boulogne Billancourt
Je n’aime pas vraiment les chips mais celles ci sont très bonnes . Même si forcément trop grasses et trop salées pour la sante. Un petit plaisir à se faire de temps en temps
Kaunain F.
hyderabad
Come onnnn who doesn’t like doritossssss its loveeeee i am not a fan of chips but doritos are just amazing sweet chilli flavour is amazing i grab this everytime i go to a supermarket. Its really good
Erin C.
I love the spicy flavour of these chips. They give just the right amount of heat. I also like that they’re accidentally vegan so I can still have some junk food in my life.
Coco R.
Love any flavour of nachos but this flavour is awesome!!! It’s spicy and sweet. I would definitely recommend to others because you can’t eat just one. They are delicious.
Julie F.
These chips are pretty spicey so my favourite way to eat them is with cream cheese. It is sooo good! I also love that they have a bit of a sweet taste which compliments the spice.
Katelyn S.
Wahiawa, HI
These Doritos are the best ever!! I craved them the entire time I was pregnant and I still to this day crave them. The flavors are great and they are perfect for parties!
Sabrina A.
Mississauga , ON
This is great for people that want some spicy but nothing crazy hot. I like things with a bit of kick but isn’t going to make my nose run. I personally love this flavour.
Jess W.
My favourite chips ever. They are spicy, but sweet and leave that zip in your mouth!  They make my nose run when I eat them, which proves they are the real deal!
Maddy S.
Regina, SK
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my favourite Doritos flavours. I buy them often and enjoy them a lot. So do my kids. This is one of our staple buys regularly and will continue to do so.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?