BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
L S.
Hannon , OR
I love Dorito’s but to be honest this flavour isn’t my favourite. There’s just something about it that I’m not a fan of, I think it’s a bit TOO sweet for my liking.
Kevo B.
San Juan
Really love this Doritos Spicy sweet chilli. It has that hot flavors but not leaving back a sweet flavor. I really recomend you this Doritos, you are gonna love it
Devan H.
Orillia
My husbands fav crunchy treat away from the kids aha, he loves the combining flavours Doritos has and this is his go to, I personally am not a fan but that’s okay!
ethereal u.
dubai
Its soo crispy Crunchy and Healthy..I love eating thisss alot!! its 100% Affordable.. hungry? grab and eat this!! its Just soo Healthy..And One bsst thing about this is that ..there are manyyyy Varieties ..All Must tryy
Sana S.
Sharjah , Abu Shagara
Such a unique flavour yet so good ❤️ I am one to stay away from things that are sweet and savoury at the same time, but I've always enjoyed this flavour the most.
Syedhuma.. h.
telangana
Chips are soo yummmyyyy.. i always eat doritos.. the perfect triangle shape.. nd the taste just wow.. the bad thing is that is just very few chips in the packet..
Rosa M.
Winnipeg , MB
My guilty pleasure... SWEET CHILI DORITOS! These are bad for you so don’t buy them, lol. No but they are delicious, and of course messy on your fingers. You won’t be disappointed. 😋😋😋
Rita Z.
Rabweh , Metn
An ultimate mixture of sweet and spicy. Good price yet could still be a bit more affordable. Best tortilla chips I have ever eaten. Bought this a few years ago for a family dinner.
Max H.
Canterbury
Doritos must be the best crisps ever to be created by any human? Have eaten many times and never been let down! Very strong taste and not hard to find in stores! Would 100% recommend!
Sarah G.
mississauga
The perfect snack for me and my hubby! They are beyond good and so addicting! A perfect snack for when me and hubby are trying to snack with out the kids and the price is great
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?