BY DORITOS®

Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Amanda M.
Sandy, UT
These are my favorite Doritos! I hope they never get rid of them! They aren't too spicy and the perfect amount of sweet! Doritos® Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips
Heather M.
Apopka, FL
These are my absolute favorite and will be crushed if they ever go away!!! The delicious sweet chili hooks me in and then the spice surprises me every time. Best. Snack chip. Ever.
Rayah M.
Idyllwild
These are my husband’s absolute favorite chips. They’re sweet and tangy with just a hint of spice. Most people we’ve shared them with loved them. We discovered they also taste just like the Wasabi Ginger Lays.
Kelsey L.
I’m not even going to lie, if I know I’m going to eat sandwiches this flavor is my go to. It is perfect with a turkey and cheese hoagie! The spice in this chip is such a good kick.
Kaza C.
Champaign
The spicy sweet chili flavored Doritos are really good but they aren’t something I can eat a whole lot of before my stomach starts to get upset! The chili flavor is really really strong in the batch that I had but other than that they are yummy!
Emily P.
Raleigh , NC
These are the best of the Doritos brand! They can be spicy but the sweetness makes up for it. They are bursting with flavor and are actually really delicious to eat with queso dip.
jaden t.
Coral Springs
I’m not a chip guy, but doritos are pretty good. If you’re at a party you’ll probably find some. A great sit down snack or lunch accessory. Flavor can be a bit overpowering sometimes but over all they’re good.
Jessica n.
Prairieville
Doritos® Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips is my favorite flavor! Bold with a hint of sweet flavoring. The best chip if craving a corn chip. Doritos got that fire!
Gabrielle L.
Sandy, OR
Im between these and the cool ranch Doritos. Definitely love the sweet and spicy sensation of these. The flavor is amazing and consistent. I would definitely buy these again!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?